Tips for Great Photos :
• Keep clothing simple. Try to choose solid colors for your photo session.
• I may suggest a full-length pose. Make sure you coordinate your family's clothing from head to toe.
• Darker clothing slims. Choose shades of black, brown, blue, dark green and other jewel-toned colors.
• Scoops or v-necks flatter shorter necks and full faces. Turtlenecks or high-necked garments flatter longer necks and slender faces.
• Keep clothing consistent. Dress everyone in the same style. Don't mix casual and formal clothing in photos.
Coordinate Colors :
• Wear light on white. Light pastel or white clothing looks best against a light-colored or white photography backgrounds.
• Wear dark on dark. Dark clothing looks best against darker backgrounds and creates a more formal mood.
• Add accents. Show your style in small accents. Save stronger colors and patterns for accessories like scarves and neckties.
• Ask your photographer for advice. If you're not sure what you want in your photos, I can help you choose
•Add in your personality. Bring your own props for a personal touch. Consider items such as baby blanket, stuffed animal, or a special toy.